When organizations consolidate, centralize and standardize, they are more agile and able to support changing business needs. IT is a cost center that exists to bridge technology to critical business initiatives. If the IT organization is well positioned to lower operational costs, increase efficiency and conserve resources, the more effective it will be.
Nuanza helps customers benchmark their IT organizations against best run companies. The result is an IT Roadmap with a prioritized set of initiatives that will result in a more nimble organization. In addition to the IT assessment, we have helped companies with the execution of IT initiatives, identification of specialized staff for project work or ongoing maintenance and management. Whether it's moving your applications to the cloud, implementing analytics to improve help desk and applications management performance or seeking opportunities to adopt best practice and reduce costs, consider us a partner for these and other infrastructure related activities.
How We Help Our Customers:
- Benchmark IT organizations and develop an IT roadmap
- Provide tailored, affordable IT Service Desk solutions - multi-lingual, full ticket lifecycle management
- Implement accountability into your IT Service Desk with an Analytics based model and a roadmap for improving maturity levels
- Support of cloud strategy including assessment, migration, deployment
- Remote and Onsite Applications Management Services
- IT Service Desk
- IT Service Management
- Cloud Strategy Execution
- Data Center Design and Operations Support
- AGILE AND DEVOPS
- Nuanza provides thought leadership for Agile and DevOps innovation and implementation, partners with customers to build and maintain complex applications, and helps mature clients achieve the next level competencies.
- Our Agile DevOps team approach is simple, but effective:
- We engage end users, transforming them into part of our delivery team
- We schedule innovation time
- We measure success by the value of functionality delivered to production
- We leverage tested tools and frameworks-maximizing maintainability, scalability, and usability
- We enable our talent to grow and flourish
- We encourage full-stack engineering and DevOps
- Our team provides ongoing production client support while adhering to Agile methodologies and values of iterative development, collaboration, and adaptability. As a result, users realize value earlier in the process, provide feedback more quickly, and acquire first-hand knowledge of the product. Nuanza's development teams:
- Prioritize and strategize releases
- Plan and execute sprint cycles, reviews, and retrospectives
- Conduct demos, beta tests, and pilots with real users
- Our integrated DevOps approach brings operations and development engineers together throughout the systems development lifecycle. As a result, operations teams gain a solid understanding of both the overall solutions and the individual components, while development teams, brought into contact with day-to-day software operations, benefit from daily customer interaction-creating a powerful feedback loop. Integrating Nuanza development teams with operations teams results in savings, mitigated risk, and shorter time-to-resolution.
- At Nuanza, we're committed to innovation and delivery excellence to the Federal agencies we serve and provide IT, advanced analytics, infrastructure, cyber security, big data, mobility and cloud services to all departments within. Drawing upon expertise in multiple domains, technologies, tools and platforms, we employ strategic methodologies and best practices to deliver solutions that maximize customer's returns on IT investments while meeting their immediate and long-term mission critical goals.
- Our commitment to stringent quality standards in business processes, services and customer satisfaction is reflected in our quality assurance strategy, management and metrics, and in the certifications we have earned. Our proven expertise in operational effectiveness, innovation, and Government transformation enables us to excel at delivery and in meeting our customers evolving data needs and security requirements.